Seeing as it’s almost my 2 year blogiversary, I thought it would be fitting to let you guys know a little bit more about the girl behind the blog. Without further ado, here are 20 random facts about me:-
- I have 2 sisters and I am the middle child.
- My favourite fruit is bananas because they are filling, rich in fibre and are extremely versatile when it comes to using them in recipes.
- I spent 6 years in a Catholic all-girls boarding school in the English countryside. (Literally in the middle of a valley). Those were some of the best years of my life so far!
- I have a phobia of a certain toy (which I will not mention because people have used it against me in the past) 😖. I will probably have to get hypnosis to overcome this phobia as it is quite serious lol.
- I just graduated from university this summer and I’m about to start my Masters.
- I am passionate about international development and I have a strong desire to be a global leader and influencer.
- I am from Ghana (which you probably already know) and I am looking forward to moving back in the future.
- I hate painting my nails because I am a nail-biter so I end up ruining them.
- I am obsessed with food and part of the reason why I am a health and fitness blogger is because I will be seriously overweight if I ate everything I wanted to.
- I used to be very shy and most people find it surprising when they find out that I am actually a introvert.
- Following on from the last fact, I love my alone time, especially when it involves sitting in bed with my favourite reality tv show on and eating some good food!
- My favourite movies of all time are Mean Girls, White Chicks, The Hangover, Norbit and Diary of a Mad Black Woman. (It’s clear that I love my comedies).
- When I was in boarding school, all the boarders got snowed in. So one day, my friends and I snuck out of our rooms in the middle of the night to take pictures in the snow….for Facebook. loool! We never got caught though haha 😂.
- When blackberries were the “it thing”, I refused to get one because I didn’t want to conform to social pressures. (I don’t know why I was like that tbh).
- The most beautiful places I’ve ever been to are Santorini, Monaco and Cannes.
- I can speak Spanish to an advanced level and spent 2 weeks in Spain living with a Spanish family in 2012. It was an amazing experience.
- My favourite season is autumn because I’m obsessed with jackets, trousers and boots.
- When I was younger I wanted to be an environmentalist so badly. I used to make posters about the environment and different types of pollution and tried to educate my family and friends about protecting the world.
- My favourite food is plantain and If I could choose a last meal to have, it would be the Ghanaian dish, red red/beans and plantain.
- Last but not least, my alter ego is called Bryoncé because although I am naturally quite quiet, I love standing out and just slaying overall!
I hope you liked this post and got to know me a bit better,
Don’t forget to subscribe and follow my social media.