3-ingredient pancakes have been at the top of fitness trends over the past couple of years. Pancakes are a breakfast fav and this healthier alternative is slowly replacing the traditional indulgent pancake as the brunch food of choice. These pancakes are absolutely delicious and much easier to make than regular pancakes and not to mention, they are lighter! This is why I just had to share this recipe with you all. Without further ado, here is the recipe:-
What you will need:-
2 tablespoons of oats
- Blend all your ingredients in a blender to make a batter.
- In a pan, add a teaspoon of coconut oil and spoon a bit of batter into the pan to form a small circle.
- When you see holes appearing in the pancake, flip it over. (This is normally after 30-50 seconds on one side).
- Leave the pancake on for another minute and take out of the pan.
- Repeat for the remaining batter.
- Serve with your favourite healthy toppings and enjoy!
I hope you give this recipe a try!
Don’t forget to subscribe!